Search SEA1997

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Visual Studio 2010 XNA Kit 4.0 Serial Key

So Visual Studio programs take up... what, 9GB-11GB of data per version? And I did have 2010, 2011 and 2013 so I was running low on space... Upon getting rid of 2010 I noticed the XNA Game Studio was missing (The thing that creates games for Xbox 360) and I was pretty annoyed.

Mind you, if you're in a similar situation and you can't get that friggin program onto your new version of Visual Studio, then you can always check for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone.

While a bit of a mouthfall in the name, this is basically just the XNA Game Studio 4.0 set up and redistributed in a new program- it's really good find. The only downside is that it could use a few Visual Studio Ultimate features but oh well. 

Anyway, if you want to use this (and Microsoft recommend you do) then get downloading. 

Now, it doesn't take the master key for the product range anymore ( Sad face :-( ) but here is the new key. No need to thank me. Enjoy your Xbox games and by the way, it integrates with Unity I think- so extra banter for all you indie game developers. Bye!

YDK44-2WW9W-QV7PM-8P8G8-FTYDF